Aviation: General, Gauteng Kempton Park
FlySafair requires the services of a Ramp Agent that will report to the Airport Manager and be based at the O.R Tambo International Airport.
– Ensure Safety regulations is adhered at all times with regards Dangerous Goods;
– Ensuring general safety and security around the aircraft;
– Obtaining boarding clearance for passengers from the crew;
– Supervise the loading and offloading of baggage and cargo;
– Advising Swissport of any load changes;
– Effective turnarounds/reducing delays by ensuring that all handling agents and service providers are in place for arrivals;
– Doing ramp safety audits when required;
– Keeping ramp vehicles clean and fuelled;
– Filing of all manifests, load sheets and other flight documents;
– Advising the Flight Deck Crew of zone counts for all flights.
– Grade 12;
– A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial airline environment;
– Ramp handling experience will be a definite advantage;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Code 08 Drivers License;
– Computer literate;
– No criminal record.
– Planning, organizational and time management skills;
– Excellent interpersonal skills;
– Strong verbal and written communication skills;
– Problem solving and decision making capability;
– Ability to multi task and delegate.
– All external applicants, please apply via our website: www.safairoperations.com
– No external email applications will be considered;
– Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.